How to Define The Right DevOps Metrics (Apr. 21, 2020 @ 10 AM)
The most innovative organizations know how to gather the right metrics to achieve DevOps success. You want to measure the right things too, but where should you start and what should you measure…and not measure? In this webinar, ICON and Targetprocess will cover:
- The key DevOps outcomes and metrics that drive more value
- How to combine metrics to provide a full picture of the Value Stream
- Demonstration of the measurement capabilities of the Targetprocess Tool
Connect Test Automation with Secure DevOps to Accelerate Value Delivery (Mar. 31, 2020)
To move faster, the software development workflow needs to be efficient. The capability to automate work flowing from idea to business value delivery is paramount for enterprises to transform themselves into a fast and value-driven organization. In this webinar, learn how the feature-rich Test Automation suite from Parasoft empowers and enables organizations to work faster and deliver more results with greater value. Key takeways:
- Build automated quality and security processes into the Agile + DevOps software delivery pipeline
- Increase quality with centralized reporting and traceability
- Measure and optimize the flow of value to achieve business agility
SAFe for Business Teams 101: The Secrets to Extending Agility to the Entire Enterprise (Feb. 18, 2020)
SPCTs Deema Dajani (Scaled Agile) and Saahil Panikar (ICON) present the industry shift to Business Agility using SAFe and the experience of forming Business Teams as Agile Teams. They highlight:
- The push for Business Agility in SAFe 5.0
- Common myths about Agile Business Teams
- The blueprint to extending agility to your entire enterprise
Getting Started with Lean Portfolio Managment in SAFe 5.0 (Dec. 4, 2019)
SAFe Fellows Richard Knaster and Kathy Marshak discuss how the Lean Portfolio Management and Organizational Agility competencies within SAFe 5.0 address common challenges. In the webinar, they address the following questions:
- Why use Lean Portfolio Management?
- How is Lean Portfolio Management different from traditinal approaches?
- How do we get started with Lean Portfolio Managment?
Coming Down from the Ivory Tower: Agile Architecture with SAFe® (October 21, 2019)
Aegon Asset Management (AAM) is a global asset manager that began implementing SAFe Agile Architecture early in their transformation with the help of Charlene Cuenca, ICON SPCT and Principal Consultant. This webinar covers the real customer story, including:
- SAFe Architecture Concepts
- The AAM Transformation Story and how SAFe Agile Architecture was implemented
- Challenges and how they were overcome
- The AAM Architecture Team's current state and how it impacted the overall AAM Transformation (including metrics)
- Q & A
Unlock Organizational Agility to Drive Business Outcomes (August 20, 2019)
So your Agile Transformation has resulted in an IT department that delivers faster...but is that the point? Shouldn't the point be delivering value to your customers? To achieve true enterprise agility, you must embrace agility across the entire breadth and depth of your organization. In this webinar, learn how to engage and change the mindsets of the leaders, managers and employees in all departments to achieve the true value of agile.
Speed Up Your Enterprise Business Agility Journey (May 16, 2019)
The Enterprise Business AgilitySM Model (EBA) provides a comprehensive framework for companies who choose to be more lean and responsive to dynamic market demands. The benefits of EBA include:
- Higher profitability
- Faster delivery of meaningful products to your customers
- Alignment between Business and IT
Learn how ICON and CollabNet VersionOne use the EBA model to support an overall transformation strategy that embeds agility across business and technical teams, toolchains, processes, people and the entire enterprise while measuring what matters throughout the entire journey.
Making Mainframe Work Visible in Your DevOps Toolchain (January 31, 2019)
This webinar highlights three key considerations for software's importance in driving business agility and innovation. Learn how to improve the speed of software delivery through Value Stream Management.
Bringing Value Stream Management to the Enterprise (June 12, 2018)
In this webinar, learn the the capabilities of Value Stream Management (VSM) and how ICON and VersionOne VS support it. We share how the practices of VSM are bringing value to our customers' software development and delivery processes.
The Vantiv Story: Creating a Sustainable Transformation (February 16, 2017)
Payment processing leader Vantiv Inc. (now Worldpay) makes payments smarter, faster, and easier by offering a comprehensive suite of traditional and innovative payment processing and technology solutions. From 2015-2017, Vantiv chose ICON (formerly Icon Technology Consulting) to help launch their SAFe Transformation. Their goal was to deliver more sustainable solutions with long-term impact, and to do so quickly to stay ahead in a competitive industry. This video tells the Vantiv story and how ICON guided them on their journey.